Office Management Services
Consultant, Executive Officer
Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
The Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) is the state’s largest association of dietetic and nutrition professionals with approximately 3,000 members. The organization is seeking a consultant to provide managerial services to assist with the day-to-day operations as well as strategic initiatives. Applicants should be proficient in the usage of online communication platforms as well as spreadsheet/database management. It is preferred that applicants have a working knowledge of FAND and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
Required position tasks:
- Manage daily FAND member and AND communications including e-mails and phone calls.
- Collaborate with the FAND accountant to ensure proper execution of tax reporting/documentation and allocation of funds as approved by the Board of Directors (BOD).
- Maintain all FAND documents on the online platform and assure that all necessary parties have access to the required information to complete their office/committee task(s).
- Support the execution of FAND strategic initiatives such as the annual conference, legislative workshop, mini symposium(s), and other events deemed necessary by the BOD.
- Support the development and sales of the FAND Diet Manual.
Preferred position tasks:
- Ensure all FAND documents, such as Policies and Procedures and Bylaws are up to date.
- Assist with the onboarding of all new BOD and Administrative Counsel members.
- Collaborate with the BOD and web designer to ensure that website materials are current and updated as indicated.
Submit a letter of interest to: Brittany Robinson at email@example.com.