The Handbook of Medical Nutrition Therapy: The Florida Diet Manual, published by The Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) since 1973, is a highly respected and widely used diet manual. Faculty of the University of North Florida's Department of Dietetics and Nutrition serve as the editorial board, with Editor in Chief, Catherine Christie, PhD, RD, LD/N, FADA.
- Highly respected professional resource
- Excellent reference for healthcare practitioners
- Contemporary scientific information & patient education materials
- Encompasses basic nutrition information
- Highlights age-specific nutritional requirements
- Describes therapeutic protocols & disease condition
Three Versions of the Diet Manual
Online - Internet: excellent for practitioners and dietetic students who need worry-free bi-annual updates, built-in search capabilities, and wish to remain paperless. This version is used as a single subscription and housed on our server and accessed by a username and password through internet browsers.
Intranet: ideal for medium to large patient care facilities, downloadable to be installed on corporate and hospital Intranets.
Hard Copy: 3 hole punched, tabbed, front cover, and spine inserts (all shrink wrapped) to be inserted into one large or two smaller binders. Reproducible patient education materials included.
As a proprietary product of the Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, copyrights and ownership remain solely with the association.