We are seeking a NICU Dietitian Specialist to join our Nutrition Team in an inpatient NICU setting in Pensacola, FL. Monday-Friday, day shift with rotating holidays.
The NICU Dietitian Specialist will provide clinical nutrition services to patients and ensure patient satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Provides clinical nutrition services including nutrition assessment, modified diet formulation, self-management training and nutrition intervention to an inpatient NICU population.
- Assesses the nutritional status of patients through documentation in the medical record.
- Develops, revises and individualizes nutrition care plan based on information from the patient, medical record, family and health care team members.
- Advises department on patient care and food service matters.
- Orients, mentors and trains staff and interns, as applicable.
- Complies with all regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Participates in and attends departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the facility, TouchPoint Support Services and Compass Group, as appropriate.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience (post Dietetic internship) working as a Registered Dietitian required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience (post Dietetic internship) working in an inpatient pediatric hospital setting preferred.
- Applicants credentialed as a Board Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) preferred.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
Applications accepted online at:
TouchPoint Support Services is the industry’s first combined acute care food service and support services provider. By combining both food and support services under one operating umbrella, we are able to offer our patients and residents a comprehensive hospitality experience creating a warm, comforting, and caring environment for patients, residents, hospital employees, and guests. TouchPoint is dedicated to serving our patients, customers, and clients by providing “compassion at every point of human contact.” We do that by creating an environment where our associates are proud to serve the needs of our customers and everyone like they are family.
And, as a member of Compass Group USA, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to TouchPoint Support Services. The opportunity for greatness is real at TouchPoint Support Services and throughout the Compass world.
To learn more about Compass Group, please visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.