Mandy Layman, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE
- · Serves as assistant to the President and the Florida Academy Headquarters
- · A key decision and voting member of the Board of Directors
- · Presides over the Public Policy Committee, which is composed of the Public Policy Liaison, Reimbursement Representative, Public Policy Coordinator, and State Regulatory Specialist
- · Serves as a member of the Fiscal Affairs Committee
- · Performs the functions of President in the President’s absence or when the President is unable to perform functions as determined by the Board
The president-elect position is a 1-year term followed by a 1-year term as president.