|Job Position Offered:||Dietitian|
|Job Description:||Are you looking for a tremendous dietitian career with great pay, relocation assistance, limitless potential, extraordinary benefits and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s best clinicians and scientists? Then start writing the next chapter in your story of inspired care here at UF Health Shands Hospital, a nationally recognized, 1,162-bed academic medical center located in beautiful Gainesville.
We’re looking for a dynamic, driven and career-minded dietician to join our team. This opportunity will allow you to:
• Provide clinical nutrition care to patients by demonstrating knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the lifespan.
• Assess patient data and evaluate nutrition status.
• Develop, implement, monitor and document nutrition care plans.
• Serve as a resource with development of age-specific educational materials and instruction of dietetic students.
We’re seeking a dietician who has:
• Obtained a dietitian/nutritionist license in Florida or be eligible for the same. Passed or is eligible to take the ADA registration exam. Candidates who are eligible for licensure or exam must successfully complete both with six months of hire.
• Graduated from a four-year college or university program with completion of an ADA approved dietic program. Candidates with master’s degree are preferred.
• At least three years of clinical experience with two years in a clinical setting.
• Familiarity with research procedures and protocols are desirable.
• Proven knowledge of nutrition assessments, nutrient requirements and current theories and practices of dietetics.
• Current CPR certification.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to positively interact with professional and non-professional hospital and health science personnel who make up our interdisciplinary team.We’ll help you start and expand your story of inspired care with:
• Relocation assistance
• Competitive compensation ranging from $25.48 to $35.54/hour
• Exceptional full-time benefits that support your health, well-being and long-term prosperity
• Paid tuition assistance, CME reimbursements and educational opportunities to keep expanding your professional horizons
• Generous PTO so you can explore all that Florida has to offer
Apply today to start your story of inspired care.
Or submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UF Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and a drug-free workplace.