- EthnoMed is a collection of resources for integrating cultural information into clinical practice.
- Cultural & Spiritual Sensitivity ─ A Learning Module for Health Care Professionals and Dictionary of Patients’ Spiritual & Cultural Values for Health Care Professionals were developed by the chaplaincy clinical staff of HealthCare Chaplaincy Network. This resource reviews the religious and ethnic beliefs of many different cultures. (Revision and update of earlier work by the Rev. Susan Wintz, BCC and the Rev. Earl Cooper, BCC).
- Future Dietitian Diversity Guide – All Access Dietetics– This website includes a clear message of being diverse/inclusive and gives some links for resources and a list of “Actions to Take.”
- Black Registered Dietitian Nutritionists | Intuitive Eating Dietitians (foodheavenmadeeasy.com)– this is created by 2 black dietitians as a resource for people seeking nutrition advice but also includes information to RDs on how to speak diversely. Dialogue is positive – it could be a blueprint on how to speak to a client/patient who is African/American.
- World Critical Dietetics | the outlet for inquiry and exploration in the context of dietetics (criticaldieteticsblog.com)
- Nutrition | Indian Health Service (IHS)– This is a government resource for Native American Health Care.
- Nutrition Diversified – Nutrition with a Cultural Lens
- Posts – Nutrition Diversified
- Diversity Woman A Business Woman Magazine