Great Opportunity! Come learn and grow with a company that has been in business for over 40 years in central Pinellas County, providing meals to at-risk, disaster relief and military populations.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Nutrition Department at our Corporate Headquarters in St. Petersburg. This individual will specialize in nutrition care work for community-based government funded programs; Perform a variety of full range administrative and clinical nutrition management assignments for the Nutrition Division in addition to direct support to the Manager of Product Development, members of the management, field units and regional sales managers; Management of Corporate Nutrition Division libraries, nutrient databases, various program menus and nutrient analysis as well as assist R&D; Develops, manages and coordinates community education efforts; Conducts in-service education with professional staff and supporting personnel of own and related groups.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating menus, special holiday/events, nutrient analysis and correspondence for corporate office and within the field units;
- Plans, schedules and organizes, master menus, associated monthly calendars, facilities schedules and nutrient analysis;
- Assist the Product Development team;
- Responsible for menus and special diets related to nutrition programs;
- Designs presentations, spreadsheets, reports, memos, charts, graphs and correspondence;
- Attend customer menu planning meetings;
- Participate with project teams and product development;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Certified Registered Dietitian, Licensed by the State of Florida;
- Proven knowledge of principles of human nutrition, diet therapy and menu principles and practices;
- Minimum 1 year of experience directly related to job duties, will consider RD eligible; Must become Registered 90 days after hire;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Nutrient Analysis Program Management and Database;
- General Office Equipment;
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to multi-task to meet multiple time-sensitive deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Able to work independently and/or part of a team effort.
DFWP / Tobacco-Free Workplace / EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet
This is a full time opportunity, and interested individuals can apply online at https://sunmeadow.applicantpro.com/jobs/567534.html
Registered Dietitian needed to consult part-time with dietary department. In the Fort Myers and Port Charlotte areas.
Crandall Corporate Dietitians will provide consultation and support with sanitation, meal service, and menu compliance. Nutritional assessments may be required. Training and materials are provided.
Must be able to visit community during normal business hours (Monday- Friday 8:00am -5:00pm).
As subcontractor, must carry own liability insurance. Must have current CDR, State licensure if required and TB test.
Please send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or DLegge@consultingrd.com or call us at 888-546-3273.
Senior Registered Dietitian (Part-Time/Nutritionist)
Florida International University is recognized as a Carnegie engaged university. It is a public research university with colleges and schools that offers more than 180 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs in fields such as engineering, international relations, architecture, law and medicine. As one of South Florida’s anchor institutions, FIU contributes $9.8 billion each year to the local economy. FIU is Worlds Ahead in finding solutions to the most challenging problems of our time. FIU emphasizes research as a major component of its mission. FIU has awarded over 200,000 degrees and enrolls more than 54,000 students in two campuses and three centers including FIU Downtown on Brickell, FIU @ I-75, and the Miami Beach Urban Studios. FIU also supports artistic and cultural engagement through its three museums: the Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum, the Wolfsonian-FIU, and the Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU. FIU is a member of Conference USA and has over 400 student-athletes participating in 18 sports. For more information about FIU, visit http://www.fiu.edu/.
The Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is currently seeking a Senior Registered Dietitian to join our team of professionals.
- Provides medical nutrition therapy and develops diets for chronic conditions such as autism, epilepsy, cerebral palsy, etc. utilizing current, scientific literature and best practices.
- Performs individualized nutrition assessments and, diagnoses nutrition-related problems
- Determines and implements appropriate interventions. Monitors and evaluates the outcome of interventions.
- Provides nutrition education to patients, caregivers, and family members.
- Works with a multidisciplinary team of physicians, therapists and behaviorists, family members and care givers to address nutritional and Gastrointestinal (GI) concerns of adults and/or children with autism and other related developmental disabilities.
- Conducts research and develops grants focusing on dietary interventions and outcomes in adults with autism
- Teaches and mentors dietetic interns, students, and other healthcare professionals in training including medical students, physician residents, and allied health professionals
- Conducts community outreach and education. May attend events on weekends and evenings, as needed. Consults with community partners and stakeholders as needed. Some local, state and national travel may be involved.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Master's degree in Dietetics and Nutrition and two (2) years of experience.
- Registered Dietitian
- Three to five years of clinical experience with medical nutrition therapy.
- Two years in an outpatient clinical setting working with patients requiring gluten free and dairy/casein, low carbohydrate and/or ketogenic diets.
- Experience working with adults with autism and associated GI conditions including constipation, diarrhea, food intolerance, oral sensitivities.
- Previous experience in prescribing gluten, casein free, low carbohydrate and ketogenic diets that incorporate cultural and ethnic food preferences.
- Strong background in understanding how diets, preservatives, vitamins and research based complementary and alternative therapies can be utilized to improve behaviors, sensitivities, etc.
- Proficiency in utilizing electronic medical record.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal guidance is key.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal, empathy and cultural competence for minorities served by the Embrace Clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply, please visit us on-line at http://careers.fiu.edu and reference job opening ID 512957. Qualified applicants must submit a letter of interest accompanying their curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three professional references.
FIU is a member of the State University System of Florida and an Equal Opportunity, Equal Access Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.