More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center in Florida City, FL
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Dietitian oversees the dietary program and menu planning, documents patient nutritional information, represents the department in clinical care committee, and assists the management as necessary to ensure that the patient nutritional needs are met.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a major course of study in human nutrition, food and nutrition, dietetics, or food management.
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests
- Good writing skills
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Registered Dietitian (RD) as required in the state of Florida.
- Assess the nutritional status needs of a patient.
- Provides nutritional counseling to patients and their families, if necessary.
- Prepares all patients' diet cards.
- Inputs all dietary and nutritional information. Maintains all records of patient's nutritional history.
- Approves and helps design cycle menus.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Patricia Fernandez (786) 349-6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER