About The NCH Healthcare System: Established over 60 years ago and acting as a non-profit 501(c)(3) Program the NCH Healthcare System’s vision is to be a world-class leader of excellence in healthcare. Our mission is to help everyone live a longer, happier and healthier life. In doing so our achievements have included:
- 5 Star CMS Rating, only in SW Florida
- Awarded Most Wired: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Member Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Teaching Hospital in conjunction with Mayo Clinic
The Position: The Dietitian provides medical nutrition therapy to all admitted patients of NCH Healthcare Systems – assess nutritional needs, develops and implements nutritional care plans and participates in patients/staff education and performance improvement activities.
About The Opportunity:
- Competitive Salary & PTO
- Industry leading healthcare package & 401K
- Child Care Available
- Continuing Education Compensation Available
- Relocation Assistance Available
About Naples: Nestled on the sun drenched shores of the Gulf of Mexico, Naples Florida is known for its world class beaches, shopping, first class dining options, art galleries, numerous championship golf courses, and of course, spectacular sunsets. Boasting beautiful white sand beaches and calm seas, lovely green spaces and recreational facilities, Naples offers something for everyone!
Do Apply if You:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in nutrition or a related field
- Minimum of 6 months of experience required in nutrition or a related field
- Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) with Florida licensure, or be eligible for registration/licensure and obtain within 60 days of hire
Apply at NCHjobs.org or email Benjamin.Sylvia@nchmd.org for more information.