More Than Healthcare,
Correct Care Solutions.
Who We Are
CCRS is a national public healthcare leader caring for underserved patients in correctional settings, psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment facilities.
South Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center in Florida City, FL
Comprehensive Benefits • 401K • Tuition Reimbursement
Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
Our Dietitian oversees the dietary program and menu planning, documents patient nutritional information, represents the department in clinical care committee, and assists the management as necessary to ensure that the patient nutritional needs are met.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a major course of study in human nutrition, food and nutrition, dietetics, or food management.
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests
- Good writing skills
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Registered Dietitian (RD) as required in the state of Florida.
- Assess the nutritional status needs of a patient.
- Provides nutritional counseling to patients and their families, if necessary.
- Prepares all patients' diet cards.
- Inputs all dietary and nutritional information. Maintains all records of patient's nutritional history.
- Approves and helps design cycle menus.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
CALL TODAY OR APPLY ONLINE
Patricia Fernandez (786) 349-6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ccrs.careers CCRS IS PROUDLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Join a collaborative multi-disciplinary team as a Dietitian at Florida State Hospital or Northeast Florida State Hospital! Both facilities have been awarded the Governor’s Sterling Award for Organizational Excellence and are CARF certified.
As a dietician, you'll be responsible for coordinating medical nutritional care by following the Nutrition Care Process in an inpatient setting. You'll also serve as liaison between residents, physicians, nurses, and Diet Office staff while being actively involved in interdisciplinary team meetings and serving on various hospital committees. You’ll also attend conferences, seminars and workshops to keep up-to-date on current standards of care.
Florida State Hospital in Chattahoochee, is just a short drive to universities, shopping, entertainment, and the Gulf of Mexico! Northeast Florida State Hospital in Macclenny, is just west of Jacksonville, the Atlantic beaches, Jacksonville International Airport, and so much more!
THE BEST BENEFITS
For more information, please contact Kevin Bist, Recruiting Consultant
Kevin.email@example.com office 850-717-4266 cell 850-274-4287
The Villages Health is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian (RD) to provide high quality medical nutrition therapy to patients in the primary care setting.
The Dietitian is responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, care coordination services, disease education and self-management support with patients who have chronic health conditions, specifically but not limited to diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and obesity. The RD will raise the standards of care through ethical practice and compliance with the Commission of Dietetic Registration and state licensing agency, and abide by the Code of Ethics for the Profession of Dietetics, as established by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
- Current certification with the Commission on Dietetic Registration and
- Licensure with the Dietetics and Nutrition Practice Council through the Florida Department of Health required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition sciences, or related field required; Master’s preferred.
- Prior experience with chronic disease nutrition counseling, including Diabetes, preferred.
- Current credentialing with Medicare helpful.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and a have ability to quickly learn any specific departmental software that may be required.
- Must be extremely organized and flexible to adjust to multiple task requests and changing priorities.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who can work with little direction.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Setting, defining, assigning, monitoring, and evaluating outcomes of tasks and goals.
- Skill in problem solving, and able to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Read, interpret, and apply organizational and department policies and procedures.
- Flex communication style based on audience.
- Establish priorities and coordinate work activities, multiple tasks, projects, and schedules.
- Project positive and professional image.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees; facilitate group processes and change.
- Develop/make effective presentations and serve as a trainer when qualified.
The Villages is the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan statistical area, now with more than 120,000 people. It has been known as Florida’s Friendliest Hometown and is striving to be known as America’s Healthiest Hometown as well.
The Villages Health is a growing multi-specialty group practice, patient-centered, primary-care driven, and community based. We have been committed to excellence and as a result have the highest quality in Florida as measured by HEDIS and the highest service as measured by CAHPS. The Villages Health ranked in the top 1% of the nation’s health systems for quality measurements and as the #1 physician group in North and Central Florida.
We offer a full benefit package including 401K with match and so much more. Our community is lovely and for employees with young families, we have an Employer Based Charter School that ranks #7 in the state (a private school education, free to our employees).
Join us and our team of providers who have all partnered together to build a care model in The Villages to be patient-centered and community-focused. We want to welcome you to the future of quality healthcare now in The Villages, America’s Healthiest Hometown!
For more information call or send your CV directly to:
Amy Wixted, MPH, CHES, CIC, Wellness and Education Manager
P: (352) 753-6214